Find out how we can help you...
This form collects your contact details so we can respond to your enquiry.
* These fields are required.
Qubole is headquartered in Santa Clara – US and created the first autonomous Big data activation platform that self-manages, self-optimizes and learns from client’s usage, allowing their data teams to focus on business outcomes rather than on managing the platform. Qubole was recently named one of Inc. 5000’s top 10 IT services companies and top five growth companies in San Jose metro area.
- Due to significant growth internationally, Qubole needed a partner that had the expertise and could support new business goals to scale in the European market
- With a long and complex sales cycle, they needed a partner that could quickly deliver highly qualified sales engagements in their key-accounts across the EMEA market with a specific focus on Enterprise and Mid-market.
- They needed an agency that could articulate their message at the C-Suite as well as the technical level supporting their sales team to build a healthy pipeline.
- Educate prospects about the Qubole solution as well as generate brand awareness.
- Deliver a pre-determined number of highly qualified sales engagement in key-verticals from a cold start.
- Bring feedback and clarity to the client’s team on how the solution is being received in the European market.
- Support the client’s marketing team in following up on high-volume demand generation programmes to pre-qualify engaged prospects & opportunities.
- Operatix applied their account-based selling approach to penetrate key-accounts, delivering an agreed monthly number of qualified sales engagements across EMEA.
- The Operatix account mapping and profiling methodology was used to identify the correct set of prospects with decision making power or influence on the sales process.
- Operatix’ team designed specific messages to influence the different levels of decision makers in the process, tailoring the communication according to each job function.
- Operatix worked in synergy with the client’s sales and marketing team providing clear and on-going visibility on activity levels and results as well as feeding back the prospect’s perception about the solution.
- A successful on-going partnership with 120% of the targets overachieved.
- Due to the successful program, Qubole tripled their team in Europe accelerating their growth in the EMEA market.
- After a 6 months’ programme in Europe, Operatix was also chosen by Qubole to accelerate sales activities in the US market.
- Several meetings converted into immediate opportunities.
- A healthy pipeline was generated from the program with the first deals to be closed in Q2.
Tom Mack, RVP EMEA – Qubole
Operatix has been fundamental in our expansion to the EMEA market and we have seen strong results so far as well as an excellent level of activity from the team. Having our lead generation outsourced allows us to focus our time in growing the business quicker and maximise our efforts in closing deals.