Operatix – Location: Fleet, Hampshire.
£22k – £30k per year depending on experience + Bonuses
Operatix specializes in on-demand lead generation for technology companies. As our company continues to grow we are looking to expand our recruitment efforts with a dedicated internal recruiter position.
This position would be ideal for those looking to take their first step into internal recruitment from an agency or who has worked in a sales environment (telephone or face to face) and has a passion for building relationships and talking to people.
Ideally, you will be creative in running targeted campaigns, have knowledge of using an ATS (applicant tracking system) and understand the importance of reducing agency spend and have a proven record of hitting KPIs. You will be someone that has good knowledge of attraction strategies and how to manage the whole candidate journey.
- Attract candidates to apply for positions in a proactive way. This might include running targeted campaigns, utilising social media, understanding the demographics of the organisation, the use of online advertising or tailoring adverts to attract different groups of people.
- Manage the candidate journey from pre-screening to interview booking to confirmation/rejection.
- Work with managers to recruit posts so that the agency costs are reduced.
- Liaise with the marketing department to utilise social media and online marketing to attract the best candidates.
- Build relationships with local colleges with the view to recruit college leavers or initiate work placements.
- Manage recruitment days and conduct interviews either over the phone or in person.
- Use the Applicant Tracking System to post jobs and manage candidates through the recruitment process.
- Explore creative ways of attracting, recruiting and retaining staff within allocated regions.
- Track all aspects of recruitment and retention.
- Deal with email and telephone enquiries in a timely manner.
- Attend team meetings.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as requested.